Friday, January 11, 2013

Falling out...

 
Last Monday, I started working towards  my goal of getting healthy by eating the right foods; it went well on the first few days, but I slacked back. Tonight, I definitely abandoned my goal when my family decided to eat out at Logan's Roadhouse. I stand corrected, Logan's offered healthy menu. At first, I was very selective, and I ordered healthy meal: bun less burger, broccoli on the sides, and water. Well I can't take all the blame, so I used my son as my excuse, for not eating sensibly. My son made us to order a triple chocolate fudge, topped with vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, and crunch nuts on top, then I added a loaded sweet potato and I consumed yeast rolls too. The sweet treat was evil that came in a huge size, and has a delectable taste that we scraped every bit of it.  I was so full and felt bad. Feeling bad after eating is not a healthy sign at all! Well basically, I felt bad because I let myself defeated over my taste buds against my will power! This is such a failure attitude, and if it continues, I will definitely become a loser! I need to have a very aggressive will power to achieve my goal, or I will be back to yo-yo diet again!  

No comments:

Post a Comment