Thursday, January 3, 2013

Keeping on Track

          I think every New Year my resolution is to lose weight, and until now is still is - to lose weight! How you can I attain this goal if I don't act on it? So, for this year's resolution, I pledge to myself to do it with sincerity in order to stay healthy and stronger. I know that down the road, I will slack back, but I certainly convinced myself that "failure is not an option"!  One tip that I learned that losing weight is a lot easier if you have support with the majority; being online can definitely accumulate vast support. So here I am, hoping to find a group that doing this same goal of mine, and hoping that I can gather tips and ideas from those who succeeded their ups and downs.
          May this blog can suit my needs on how to keep track of my goals, to be strong, and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment