Tuesday, January 8, 2013

How to Eat Pomegranate

     Yes! I'm on my 2nd day of getting healthier by eating the right foods. So, I added more fruits and vegetables in my diet, and even the rarest fruit, I ate them. For the example, quince which I never heard of, and surprisingly I didn't  like the taste at all. The other one is pomegranate; I love to drink the flavored juice of it, but I never did tried the real fruit. So I decided to try it; I went to Walmart, and I love the look of it because its pretty looking. One day, I took it to school as my snack, and I brought a sharp knife with me since my "Pom" is big. I laid few paper napkin so that I won't scratch the table, but when I cut it open, I was surprised what's inside! It has lots of seeds in it! I don't know what part do I need to nibble or bite? I was really disappointed, but I don't want to throw it away, so instead I goggled my dumbest question, "How to eat a pomegranate?" To my astonishment it wasn't only me, but there were several people who were just like me, who didn't have any idea of how to eat pomegranate fruit! Then I realized it wasn't that complicated, and since I knew the right way of eating it, I want to stack more of it because it tasted great!
       God is so good for giving us different kinds of fruits to enjoy!

The photo attached was when after I cut, divided the core, and now soaking the the sliced ones into a cold water until the seeds will come off. It tasted better when you eat in cold, and the next time I will have it, I will use the blender to extract the juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment